跳到主要內容

06/08 從哪裡開始?從認罪開始|詩篇120

我在急難中求告耶和華,他就應允我。詩篇120:1

【經文閱讀】

https://www.bible.com/bible/46/PSA.120.CUNP

【影片連結】

https://youtu.be/jHxmWOOhS9s

【經文分享】

Psalm 120 A song of ascents.
1 I call on the Lord in my distress, and he answers me.
2 Save me, Lord, from lying lips and from deceitful tongues.
3 What will he do to you, and what more besides, you deceitful tongue?
4 He will punish you with a warrior’s sharp arrows, with burning coals of the broom bush.
5 Woe to me that I dwell in Meshek, that I live among the tents of Kedar!
6 Too long have I lived among those who hate peace.
7 I am for peace; but when I speak, they are for war.

詩篇120篇,上行之詩
我在急難中求告耶和華,他就應允我。
耶和華啊,求你救我脫離說謊的嘴唇和詭詐的舌頭。
詭詐的舌頭啊,要給你什麼呢?要拿什麼加給你呢?
就是勇士的利箭和羅騰木的炭火。
我寄居在米設,住在基達帳篷之中有禍了!
我與那恨惡和睦的人許久同住。
我願和睦,但我發言,他們就要爭戰。

When I've gone down to Kending, there's something I usually see along the journey. People with backpacks on, a nice big hat to protect from the sun, walking sticks and a smile on their faces. I often wonder what they are thinking about, walking for hours, just them and their thoughts. This is something I would like to try one day if have the opportunity. But I also wonder, will I get bored along the way? what will I think about? The journey is about 140 Km and could take three to four days. What I would try is to let it be a time where I can focus on spiritual matters. Like when we clean our homes and get rid of anything that shouldn’t be there I would try to do that and properly assess my spiritual condition. I think after the walk I would feel physically tired but spiritually renewed. 

當我去墾丁的時候,沿路上常會看到,背包客,戴著大大的遮陽帽,拿著手杖,臉上帶著微笑。我常好奇他們在想些什麼,幾個小時的路程,只有他們和他們的思緒。我覺得有朝一日我也想試試看。不過,我也在想,路程中,我會無聊嗎?我要想些什麼東西?路程大概是140公里,可能要走上三四天。我可能會試試看,專注在屬靈的事情上。如同打掃家裡會把沒用的東西丟掉,我也會思考我的屬靈狀態。我想,走完那段路程,我的身體會很疲憊,但靈裡會翻新。

In this psalm it starts off with these words "A Song of Ascents". This was a Psalm to be sung when one was on a pilgrimage to Jerusalem for one of the holy festivals. I see three things mentioned here, 

1. Calling on the Lord and He answers
2. The tongue
3. Living outside of God’s presence

這篇詩篇一開始寫著:上行之詩。當一個人在節期時候上耶路撒冷,就會唱這篇詩篇。在這裡,有三件事被提到:

1.求告神並且他應允
2.舌頭
3.居住在神的同在之外

The walk to Jerusalem wasn't just a walk to arrive at the destination, the journey itself was important. As you walked along it was a time of reflection, preparation for the Holy festival they were attending. Time spent between you and God. That's why he starts off saying I call on God and He answers. In a way the person was saying as I take this journey it won't be meaningless. As I pour myself out to God he will answer. 

走到耶路撒冷的路程不只是要抵達目的地,路程本身很重要。路程就是省思的時間,預備好參與神聖的節期。那是一段你跟神之間的時間。所以詩人一開始才說:我在急難中求告耶和華,他就應允我。意思是,這段路程並非沒有意義。當我向神傾心吐意,他會回應。

Second the Psalmist talks about the tongue and its destructive power. As we read we might think it's talking about others around us using their tongues to do damage to us. But it's talking about the person on the journey and how they reflected on how they have used their own tongues to do damage to others. It's like a confession of sin. The person is acknowledging that he will arrive in Jerusalem and sing praises to God, with the same tongue that has been used to cause destruction in another's life. With this tongue I lift God up high, and at the same time bring people low. He doesn't offer a solution, only a confession. How many of us are in the same situation, we use our tongues for both Honouring and hurting. And what solution is there? We try and try and yet fail again and again. Let's try our best to correct this but let’s start with confession of the problem. 

第二,詩人提到舌頭,還有舌頭破壞的力量。當我們讀到這裡,我們可能會認為,這是在講那些用舌頭傷害我們的人。但其實這是在說這個人沿路上反省自己,是如何用舌頭傷害別人。他是在認罪。這個人承認,當他抵達耶路撒冷歌唱讚美神,他也用了同一個舌頭破壞另一個人的生命。同一個舌頭高舉神,同一個舌頭貶低人。他沒有提出什麼解答,只是認罪。我們當中有多少人也是相同的狀況?我們用自己的舌頭尊崇和傷害。有什麼能夠解決這個問題?我們努力地嘗試卻一再失敗。我們要努力修正自己,但我們不妨先從承認問題開始吧!

Thirdly, he speaks about living in Meshek and Kedar, two places as far from the temple as you can imagine. It's not important to focus on their geographic location but on their spiritual location. The psalmist is saying I've lived away from God's presence. As he was walking to God's presence, which for the Israelites was physically present in the Holy of Holies at the heart of the temple. He thought of how many decision he made without consulting God, How many conversations took place without God being the centre of them. Of the many small things that demonstrate that he lives far from God's presence. Again no solution, just a confession. 

第三,他提到寄居在米設和基達,兩個地點離聖殿都很遙遠,不過他們的地理位置不重要,重要的是屬靈位置。詩人意思是說他離神的同在很遙遠。他走向神的同在,對於以色列人來說就是在聖殿中心至聖所,他想到那些沒有尋問上帝就做的決定,那些不是以神為中心的對話,還有許多遠離神同在的小事情。又一次,沒有解答,只有認罪。

For Today let's reflect on this, the solution to our many issues starts with reflection and confession. We don't have to go on a very long walk to do this. We can just sit quietly wherever and whenever we can and simply reflect and then confess. Allow God to be a mirror and go stand before that mirror and take a good and long look at yourself. Don't try to fix anything or get busy with doing, which is a distraction from really looking. Before you can fix you must see it as it is. Today I Urge you to go and reflect and then confess. 

今天讓我們來思想,生命中許多問題的解答,是從反省和認罪開始。我們不需要走很長的路才能反省認罪。無論何時何處,我們都可以安靜,反省與認罪。容許神成為一面鏡子,我們走到鏡子面前,好好地看自己。先不用忙著修正什麼,因為這會使你分心而沒有專心鑒察自己。在你能夠修正問題之前,你必須先看清楚問題。今天我要鼓勵你,反省並且認罪。

Let's pray.

Father God, as we bow our heads before you, may we bow our hearts before you. We humble ourselves before you Oh Great King, you alone are God. We confess that we have forgotten you too often. We confess that our tongues have said things we regret and wish we could take back. We confess we have not let you be the centre of everything in our lives. We ask for your forgiveness, grace and love. We also ask that you would give us strength to live the way you want us to. Amen  

我們來禱告:父神,當我們低頭在祢面前,願我們的心也臣服在祢面前。偉大的君王,我們謙卑自己在祢面前,唯獨祢是上帝。我們承認我們常常忘記祢,我們承認我們的舌頭說了一些自己後悔、希望能夠收回的話。我們承認我們沒有把祢放在生命的中心。我們請求祢的饒恕、恩典、慈愛。我們也懇求祢,賜給我們力量,活出祢要的樣式。阿們。

【每日經文】

我在急難中求告耶和華,他就應允我。詩篇120:1

▎Brother Dylan

留言